The pilgrims or pilgrim fathers were early european settlers of the plymouth colony in present day plymouth massachusetts united states the pilgrims leadership . Pilgrim hall built in 1824 is a gallery museum in the center of historic plymouth massachusetts the nations oldest continuously operating public museum . The pilgrims came to america from england in search of religious freedom they founded a settlement at plymouth and made friends with native americans both of these . Pilgrim fathers pilgrim fathers in american colonial history settlers of plymouth mass the first permanent colony in new england 1620 of the 102 colonists
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.