Define avid avid synonyms avid pronunciation avid translation english dictionary definition of avid adj 1 having or marked by keen interest and enthusiasm an . Avid definition showing great enthusiasm for or interest in an avid moviegoer see more. Get quality avid microchips cattle tags and bolus identification and avid minitracker readers and scanners at ezid and start tracking your animals. This quiz tests your knowledge on books by giving 3 clues to see if you can identify the books they are describing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.