Clayton christensens the innovators dilemma was a classic text on how companies fail in a new book competing against luckchristensen tackles the opposite . Adams can you give an example of a way that a company could focus on context christensen typically a car company would ask a customer what do you need . Hi greg very good post id add sometimes you need a partner yes this is open innovation increasingly you cant do innovation alone. As banks and credit unions are being attacked on various fronts understanding the theory of disruptive innovation becomes more important. Clayton christensen professor at harvard business school builds upon the theory of disruptive innovation for which he is well known he speaks about his new book
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.