National first ladies librarys biography for eleanor roosevelt. November 8 1962 obituary mrs roosevelt first lady 12 years often called worlds most admired woman by the new york times mrs franklin d roosevelt was more . Eleanor roosevelt supported her husbands new deal and advocated for civil rights becoming one of the 20th centurys most influential women
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.